Thursday, April 21, 2005

hee hee hee



okay, let's get real. it was fun being part of the peanut gallery, but when it comes down to it... i don't care who the pope is. whoever it is doesn't really affect the united states. most american catholics, according to a poll, said they'd follow their conscience rather than the orders of an old fart in vatican city. that's right... my sister and her fiance aren't going to get all medieval on anyone's asses, nor are most catholics i know, who are only catholics out of habit. the link is on cnn.com - go find it if you care. but this made me giggle...

the pope condemns rock music

i foresee more converts to the episcopalian church. this is an aside, but it feels like it's become a refuge for catholics who are sick of catholicism. :P

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I foresee more converts to the episcopalian church. The more the merrier I say. I'd love to do an ad campaign to invite roman catholics to siwtch. Proposed Ad Hadline: Same God, Similiar Service, None of the Hate. But I am told we Episcopalians are too polite to do that.
http://gay_blog.blogspot.com/