Saturday, November 27, 2004

Getting Past The I-I-I-Me-Me-Me



since our defeat at the polls, i've been pondering ways to brainwash conservatives into being good EXTREME pinko commie types who long for the halcyon days of stalin.

okay okay. i'll be serious. one of my biggest peeves with some people is their complete and total inability to understand that the realities of millions of other people are completely different from their own -- that others often cope with bigger obstacles. one thing that pisses me off about a lot of right-wingers is the tendency to yammer on about the way people should be. funny, i hear that complaint from a lot from conservatives about liberals.

anyway, there are some interesting comments today at daily kos in response to a post from a recovering neoconservative.

No comments: