Thursday, October 11, 2007

'Yawn.



In the old JdJive, there was a poster with the screenname "Hillary." Whenever a thread devolved into racist diatribes, name-calling, or general stupidity... or if the topic of the thread was so irrelevant and out-of-touch with the general community's experience in the post-law school void, Hillary would simply respond with:

'Yawn.

Anyway, I read this article, entitled "A Lexus in Every Garage" and I thought...

'Yawn.

If you'll excuse me, I'm going to look for discount deals on glow sticks online, which are not considered "positional goods," but I heard that if you do a lot of drugs they get a lot more exciting. (Drugs are not "positional goods" either, even the designer ones.) I also just bought a used stereo receiver for $50, because the old one I had, which my former roommate and I rescued from a dumpster, has gone the way of Anna Nicole Smith, and unless I want to dip into my emergency savings account (and "my speakers are incompatible with my girfriend's Aiwa stereo" is NOT an emergency), I can't afford a new one at this time.

Who ARE these rich people? Do they live on clouds?

'Yawn.

No comments: