Thursday, January 11, 2007

What More Can I Say?



I can't manage to comment on all of Bush's speech, but let me observe that it is chock-full of SENTENCE FRAGMENTS. For example, "So [sic] my national security team, military commanders, and diplomats conducted a comprehensive review," is NOT A FULL SENTENCE. (You'll notice a lot of the quotes I chose after are fragments. I assure you that this was not a specific culling of the text on my part.)

Also, I like how he says that after listening to the Iraq Study Group and other "bipartisan" voices, " And [sic] one message came through loud and clear: Failure in Iraq would be a disaster for the United States."

Mm and then he made a direct appeal to September 11th so as to connect them to Iraq somehow. *Bush waves hands while wearing hypnotising glasses*

ZOMG WTF LGF FTW!

So [sic] I have committed more than 20,000 additional American troops to Iraq.
What, are you gonna round up the homeless, send them to another country and arm them? ... I suppose then you'd take credit for taking care of the dispossessed and poverty-stricken caused by your rulership.

No comments: