Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Soundtrack of our lives.



Here's the latest celebrity breakup: "Rum" and "coke" have split.



Do I hear a song coming on? Could that be the President singing?

Oh baby baby, oh baby baby...

Oh baby baby, how was I supposed to know
That something wasn't right here
Oh baby baby, I should have let you go
And now you're out of sight, yeah
Show me how you want it to be
Tell me baby cuz I need to know now, oh because

SING ALONG, PEOPLE! THE PRESIDENT NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT!

My loneliness is killin me (and I)
I must confess I still believe (still believe)
When I'm not with you I lose my mind
Give me a sign, hit me baby one more time!

Oh baby baby, the reason I breathe is you
Boy you've got me blinded
Oh pretty baby, theres nothin' that I wouldn't do
Thats not the way I planned it

Show me how you want it to be
Tell me baby cuz I need to know now, oh because

Oh baby baby, how was I supposed to know
Oh pretty baby, I should have let you go
I must confess that my loneliness
Is killin' me now
Don't you know I still believe
That you will be here
And give me a sign, hit me baby one more time

LOUDER! LET YOUR VOICES RESONATE TO THE SPACIOUS SKIES AND ACROSS THE AMBER WAVES OF GRAIN!

I must confess (my loneliness) that my loneliness
(is killing me) is killing me now
(I must confess) don't you (I still believe) know I still believe
That you will be here (I lose my mind)
And give me a sign...
Hit me baby one more time!


Now can I get an Amen?

AMEN!

(And in Missouri, a bitch hears disco again. On this day in November, the wave of thumpa-thumpa takes root and spreads across the nation.)

No comments: