Sunday, May 01, 2005

oh my word, he really doesn't get it, does he?



oh my word, he really doesn't get it, does he? the same offender i posted about earlier is still writing me. he's almost too pitiful to block. i'm starting to think i should, as recommended, send him a picture of a strap-on.

all typos are original.

from: [that man]
re: i hove you are having agreat weekend

Hi,

I wonder if i can see your pciture; what you think? if you change your mind my e-mail address is [that man]@hotamil.com

Cheers
[that man]

*sigh*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

here's what i decided to send him:
[that man],

i've been as polite as possible. but you don't understand.

i am a lesbian - sakhiyani, al-mukhannathat - you pick the language, i'll provide the translation.

it means i am erotically and romantically interested in women. *only* women, capeesh?

i don't want to send you my photo. you are a man. i'm not interested in men.

thanks,
[my name], lesbian
who isn't a muslimah either