Saturday, February 26, 2005

someone needs to take his internet connexion away...



the internets, as Wuh calls them, allows us unparalleled access to the entire (wired) planet at the touch of a button. or two. and as warren ellis so oft demonstrates, this is not always a good thing for the entire (wired) world. for example, his mailing list just got this little tidbit of joy:

There's a band on MySpace called ONE ARMED ANAL.

I felt it was important to share this with you.

As you can probably tell, I am home alone for the next two days, and therefore drinking.

I have a lot of whisky. Don't you wish you had a lot of whisky? I have a lot of whisky. You could have had a lot of whisky. But you didn't like it when I turned up at your house naked. You should have asked for whisky. But you threw up. And so I shat in your socks. And kept all the whisky.

mwah ha ha. all your bandwidth are belong to us.

No comments: