Saturday, October 04, 2003

Totos



my toto is an imperious little twat. he has become accustomed to a prompt feeding no later than 9:00am in the morning. no sleeping in for his food person ever without plaintive meows aimed directly at my unprotected ears. this morning, it pissed him off when i got up not just once but *twice* (gasp!) to go to the bathroom without attending to his breakfast.

at 10:00am, i got my orders -- "Meow!" (food person language -- "Where my breakfast, bitch!") i decided to have a little fun with him, and rolled over to ignore him, which prompted him to pat my face and head, extending his claws just so. i giggled and pulled the sheets over my head, which, of course, encouraged more nagging from my toto. finally, i decided to stop fucking with him and fed him. he did his happy toto dance, and i went to work.

No comments: