Thursday, June 09, 2005

is pee kosher?



i was reading a jewlicious discussion today on jewish dating & encountered another Great Moment In Male Interactions With Women. i myself have had some excellent experiences with men coming on to me in the most amazingly inappropriate manners (as detailed herein at w4d), but this one beats me for sheer amusement.

in a discussion there, a woman handled "chutzpah" reports,

I find all these labels very humorous and I think the Frumster people take their job of cubbyholing people way WAY too seriously. What would they label a guy who lives in Teaneck and keeps Kosher and Shabbos but wants you to pee in his mouth during oral sex? [...] and it really bothered me because he wouldn’t let me order the non-kosher wine at the non-kosher restaurant we went to (he had plain salad). I guess pee is kosher if comes from someone he keeps kosher? Don’t know.
you can read about her dating experiences on her own website, chutzpah & the suburbs. but all i have to say is, wow. that's some problem there. you keep strict shomer kashrut and shomer shabbat, but you engage in watersports?

No comments: