Thursday, May 12, 2005

a post for emily1



uncleBob said something that reminded me of my coblogger. emily1, this quote's for you:

I have come to the conclusion that Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper tastes like liquid raw pork.

How in God's name they took a delicious drink like Diet Dr. Pepper and bastardized it into something that could be used to torture prisoners of war ("Drink it! DRINK IT!!!") is beyond me.

The sad part is ... I keep buying the shit.

I go to the store and it's all "Two Fridge Paks for $5" and I'm all "Where's the Diet Dr. Pepper?" and the pimply faced kids show me and I go there and it's all one case of DDP and 73 million cases of Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper and I ALWAYS buy the one DDP and then a 12 pack of the DCVDP thinking "Well maybe THIS TIME I'll appreciate the DCVDP".

But I never do.

Who's to blame in all this??

I do not know.

But I don't think it's me.

Is it?

does this seem familiar?

1 comment:

emily1 said...

i don't drink sodas i don't like.